In The Mighty 5® National Parks of Utah, Arches, Bryce, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, and Zion, you gaze at timeless, see-forever vistas like the Delicate Arch. In Winter, you stand on one of many Wasatch Mountain Peaks, the slopes carpeted with over 42 feet of the lightest powder snow each year. In Spring and Summer you raft the Colorado, Green or San Juan Rivers, through the world’s most spectacular desert landscapes. At the bottom of one of Utah’s slot canyons, rock walls envelop you; slivers of sunlight warm your skin.
Yes, it’s 5000 miles from the UK. And yes, it’s 5000% worth it. In the following pages find out why:
- Utah has The Greatest Snow on Earth®
- Utah has space to play compared to a crowded UK
- Utah has a variety of cultural opportunities and family fun
- There are so many ways to fly from the UK to Utah
- Over 100 UK tour operators offer Utah as a destination
In Utah, every bend in the road, river or canyon reveals incredible vistas, new adventures and fun – “What’s Next?”